‘How to get well and stay well’
Go through each cleanse/test systematically and slowly. Try not to take short cuts, as it can take a long time to detox your body and if you go too fast you will ultimately slow things down (people with serious illness e.g. cancer and HIV/AIDS may need to go faster). Committed people usually take approximately two years to get through this process. Oral chelation deserves special mention, because this is always a slow process no matter how ill you are. Incorporate each of the other steps as you are able too, depending on your individual situation.
Continue cycling through the organ cleanses twice a year ideally (see annual cleansing calendar). The ultimate reward is sustainable good health, especially when accompanied with the appropriate lifestyle changes. DO NOT neglect the full dental clean-up – it is the most important part of the process, along with addressing your water. Results will be limited if your dental work is not done.
It is helpful to have a copy of Dr Hulda Clark’s books on hand if you wish to take full advantage of the cleansing protocols. Organ cleanses are not new, they have formed part of cleansing procedures used by mankind for thousands of years, and were only lost with the advent of ‘modern’ medicine. They are used by natural therapies across the board for health optimisation, are inexpensive, and exceedingly effective. Cleansing is just like taking a shower on the inside of your body. Why wouldn’t you want to?
Parasites, blocked organs and dental issues can mimic (or cause) almost any health condition you can imagine and you could find yourself ‘curing’ ailments that you thought, or were told, you ‘had to live with’. Cleaner organs allow your body to self-regulate and heal on its own, and many of the so called age-related illnesses are simply due to parasites, dental issues (toxicity) and/or blocked up bowels, kidneys and livers. Organs that are functioning optimally without the paralysing effect of toxins are your best guarantee for optimal health. Water that is free of toxins is the most important fuel for your system. Your body is fully capable of keeping itself healthy as long as its vital organs are regularly cleansed.
Remember, it has taken a long time for the organs to accumulate waste within them to levels that interfere with their function, and it can take some time to clean them too. The effects of the cleanses are accumulative and become more effective with each successive one. A common mistake is to stop the process before the real changes have had a chance to take hold which often requires a multiple of cleanses to have been completed.
If you are only able to start with, and maintain, the parasite cleanse, that is a great start, and it will benefit your health immeasurably!
Please take responsibility for your own health and decide if you resonate with this work before engaging in it.
We have found the following approach to be the best global approach to getting well and staying well.
The basic principles of this protocol are:
Further explanation of each step:
1. Obtain a stool test with an appropriate practitioner to properly assess bowel ecology and function. This is an excellent way to assess the beneficial flora and non-beneficial pathogens, that are present in your gut. The stool test will determine if you have overgrowth of any ‘bad’ bacteria or yeast, such as candida. The medical term for this is gut dysbiosis, which means, an altered gut ecology.
Other factors that can be assessed by a good stool test include: gut inflammation (‘Cal protectin’ is the inflammatory marker), bowel cancer (‘M2-PK’ is the tumor marker), leaky gut & gut immunity (‘Sec IgA’ is the immunity marker) and ulcer causing bacteria (‘Helicobacter pylori‘). Using the test results can make a substantial difference quickly to your sense of well-being and health. Stop all pro-biotics and other non-essential supplements a week before your stool test.
If there is any reason why you cannot get a stool test at this stage, simply begin to take a good quality/high potency pro-biotic daily. Maintain this for a few months, follow a candida diet, and consider yeast elimination strategies e.g. oregano oil, grapefruit seed extract, coconut oil etc (take care with introducing these products too fast to avoid die-off symptoms).
2. Following your stool sample, do the sulphur elimination test, as described by Andy Cutler in his Amalgam Illness book, by avoiding all sulphur foods for 10 days and then sharply adding them back and checking your response. It is important to consider that you could have a sulphur (sulfur) intolerance and may be reacting to foods high in sulphur content. This is particularly true for mercury poisoned people, as sulphur tends to mobilize metals which cause oxidative stress and cause you to feel ill. THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT TO FIND OUT, IS EASY TO DO, AND CAN SAVE YOU A LOT OF UNNECESSARY SUFFERING IF YOU FIND THIS OUT EARLY.
3. Begin a quality Omega 3 fish oil, basic supplementation program and an appropriate nutritional diet.
The basic daily supplementation suggestions for good health are laid out below. These should be started asap, and continued indefinitely:
Basic vitamin and mineral cover:
4. Once you have done a stool test, start the parasite cleanse (taking these herbs before the stool test may influence the result).Or if you are not able to do a stool test, then simply begin the parasite cleanse.
At the same time as you begin the parasite cleanse, make certain to begin a liver supportive herb e.g. Take one milk thistle capsule (400mg) at breakfast and at bedtime, or use a more comprehensive liver support formula, such as the excellent AdvaClear by Metagenics, taking one at breakfast and one at bedtime also. Continue the liver support for 3 months (you should also find that you sleep better after adding a liver support at bedtime).
It takes 3 weeks to finish the parasite cleanse and thereafter you shift to maintenance dose (a once-a-week dose) to remain parasite-free indefinitely. Once on the maintenance dose, you are always ready to start the organ cleanses. Many people do the initial parasite cleanse and don’t continue with the maintenance dose, but since we are constantly picking up parasites it is a futile approach. Until the parasites are dealt with, you don’t really know what you are dealing with from a health perspective.
The zapper is a small hand-held and portable bio-electronic device powered by a small 9V battery. It was developed by the late Dr Hulda Clark, and is one of the main thrusts behind her popularity. It introduces a specific frequency into the body that has the effect of killing pathogens within minutes, by resonating with their signature frequencies. This works in the same way as when an opera singer reaches the resonant frequency of a glass object, causing it to shatter.
We suggest that you do not use Dr Clark’s zapper, until all the dental metals are removed. When you start the parasite cleanse, if you have no metals in your mouth, zap simultaneously for 10 days in a row, and then zap properly once-a-week when you take the maintenance herbs. That is the minimum zapping, but you can zap more frequently if you desire, and especially if ill.
5. Go to an x-ray department or dentist and order a Panoramic (PAN) x-ray so you know what ‘dentistry’ is present inside your mouth. You do not need to get a doctors approval for this and make sure the machine is new enough to give you digital copies, which are best so you can keep them on file and e-mail them around for support.
Panoramic x-rays can be done at some dentists and will give you a clear indication what dentistry is in your mouth – root canals, metal crowns and mercury amalgams (silver fillings) and mercury tattoos (mercury lodged in gum tissue). Cavitations from previous extractions will seldom show up on x-ray and can NEVER be ruled out by an x-ray. It is best to get a digital PAN and get the dentist to e-mail you a copy for future reference.
6. Begin tracking your daily temperatures. The thyroid and the adrenals control your metabolic temperatures, and they are in turn controlled by your hypothalamus. Mercury preferentially poisons all three.
Learn why your body temperatures are so important by reading the body temperature page. The normal healthy body has an average daily temperature of 37 degrees Centigrade (98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). This is obtained by taking three oral temperature readings (taken under the tongue) at 9am, noon and 3pm – and then obtaining an average (by adding the three temperatures together and dividing by three). Whether you are living in Antarctica or the Kalahari desert, your temperature should be 37 degrees to be optimally healthy. However, when your metabolism is in trouble your temperatures will vary. They could be:
Ideally you should be on some adrenal and thyroid support (if you need it) and your temperatures should be moving towards 37 and stable before beginning the dental clean-up and oral chelation. However, since this is not always practically viable (since it can take a long time to achieve this), nor possible, due to the interference of hypothalamic control by mercury. At least make sure you are on some form of adrenal support before starting the process (even using an Adrenal Cortex/Glandular support will go along way to preventing a ‘dental-induced collapse’).
To measure temperatures, obtain a mercury-free thermometer such as the Geratherm (digital thermometers are not accurate enough). To start the process, download:
7. Order a hair test to check your toxic metal load and saliva & blood tests to assess your adrenal and thyroid function. Hair tests are wonderful screening and diagnostic tools. They can give you a lot of information about your general health and pick up many hidden toxic elements which are often behind health issues. They are advised by Andy Cutler to check for mercury poisoning that causes ‘deranged mineral transport’ in your body. Other metals and toxins are also tested for, which can also be the roots of illness. Hair tests can give you an overall indication of your mineral balance and pick up adrenal and thyroid issues long before they appear on lab tests.
8. Assess your adrenal and thyroid function individually. For adrenals use cortisol saliva tests and for thyroid use blood testing. It is strongly advised to make certain that your adrenals and thyroid are in good states of function before beginning the dental cleanup (see below), and chelating metals out of your body.
This is the most commonly overlooked problem and can make a big difference to your overall health. Healthy adrenals and thyroids support your detoxification process. NB. The first and most important tasks for chronically sick people is to fix their gut and support the adrenals and thyroid. Think, “I need to address my gut and hormones first” when you begin. Getting these two elements right is most helpful and will make you feel A LOT better and support effective detox.
9. Clean your organs – Parasite, Bowels, Kidneys and Liver.
PLEASE NOTE: Andy Cutler dissuades liver cleanses and suggests they are too hard on the liver. If you are following his chelation protocol carefully you should consider avoiding this option.
10. Certain foods can be making you ill.
11. Complete the full dental clean-up as advised by Dr Hulda Clark. You should already have had a panoramic x-ray (step 3) and will be aware of what dental components are present inside your mouth. Once your adrenals and thyroid are supported, complete your dental clean-up and follow mercury amalgam removal with proper oral chelation (to remove metals from your body). Remove root canals and clean cavitations (infected holes in the jaw bone in previous extraction sites) and follow the dental aftercare program after surgical procedures, and tackle mercury amalgams and chelate after that. Make sure your dentist adheres strictly to the mercury removal protocol as described by Dr Hal Huggins, or wait until you find one that will before you attempt it.
Make sure you have read what you need to do on the day of a dental visit before each appointment.
VERY IMPORTANT: It is better to leave your mercury amalgams in place than to allow them to be taken out incorrectly! Also, you cannot chelate if you still have a chance of any mercury in your mouth, such as mercury tatoos or amalgams hidden underneath crowns.
The dental clean-up addresses hidden cavitations, root canals and mercury amalgams and other metals. Replace metal crowns with metal-free options. Failure to complete this program can leave focal (primary) sources of infection and toxicity.
The rule of dentistry has been to save a tooth at all costs, when it should be: ‘don’t keep anything in your mouth that impacts negatively on your immune system’. It is often the difference between illness and true health and when ignored can be the cause of failure or limitation with your health.
from The Roots of Disease: Connecting Dentistry and medicine by Robert Kulacz and Thomas Levy
A focal infection seeds microbes throughout the body. The mouth continues to be the most significant source of these seedlings.”
11. Begin oral chelation as advised by Dr Andy Cutler, once you have removed metals from your mouth. Go slowly and take your time, building up the dosages as you go. Ensure that you have joined the Frequent Dose Chelation Yahoo group for support and guidance during this process. This process take on average from 1-3 years to complete, and during this process some people will feel fantastic, while others will have non-specific side-effects, such as fatigue and brain-fog. It is a slow, yet progressively effective process.
Remember: Everything starts with the parasite cleanse.
Also, most of us cannot comprehend the importance of the dental cleanup to their health. While you are getting your head around it, simply begin the parasite cleanse. Then move through the other organ cleanses and support your adrenals and thyroid while you prepare for your dental work.
These next steps can be included to cleanse your environment: