Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
The MSDS gives you valuable information about the dental material in question. Every dentist should have the MSDS of the material he plans to use with you.
Here is a list of links to to the companies and the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) of several dental materials that we have gathered so far.
This does not mean that they are safe, rather we are trying to collated materials that have been discussed before on the Dental-Chelation list.
For more help in discussing these issues ensure you have joined the Dental-Chelation Yahoo e-mail group.
For specific product details and MSDS information, please contact the specific dental manufactures below.
Please send us the information you have gathered to be added to this page.
All Ceramic Restorations (avoid ceramics according to Dr Clark, see her safe dental list here)
- FLEXITE (company link) and Flexite (MSDS)
- VALPLAST (company link)
- BELLEGLASS (MSDS)
- Empress by IVOCLAR VIVADENT and Empress (MSDS)
- SR-Adoro (product link) by IVOCLAR VIVADENT and SR Adoro (MSDS)
- Vita In-Ceram by VIDENT
- Zeno by WIELAND
Composite filling materials
- ALL-BOND 3T
- Clearfil APX link 1 by KURARAY (company link) and Clearfil APX link 2 (MSDS)
- Durafill link 2 by DURAFILL (company link) and Durafill link 1 (MSDS)
- GLACIER COMPOSITE
- Infinity A & B by DENMAT
- Optibond by KERR
- TESCERA by BISCO
- TPH Spectrum by DENTSPLY
- Z250 (Filtec Z250) by 3M
Here is a link to a website that has links to many MSDS of companies.