- Focal Infection Bacteria -The Cause of Human Death – Gum Infection, Dental Infection, Root Canal
The remarkable ability of focal infection bacteria to be polymorphic, that is, to mutate and adapt their lives to the most extreme and unexpected conditions, certainly appears incredible and admittedly quite hard to believe.
- Root canal Bacteria Attack Heart and Circulatory System -Found Low In Ionic Calcium Level In Blood
As recently as 1986, the Mayo Clinic Health Letter stated that infective endocaditis which involves the interior lining of the heart’s pumping chambers and valves is mainly caused by the germ called streptococcus viridans. These are the very same family of bacteria that Dr. Price found to be most often present in infected teeth.
- Gum Infections,Dental Infections was Directly Related to the Patient’s Calcium Metabolism
In time it became apparent the presence or absence of gum infections was directly related to the patient’s calcium metabolism. When the ionic level of calcium in the blood was higher than normal, the supporting gum and bone tended to be absorbed away more easily in the presence of irritation.
- Rough Tartar Deposits, Gum Crevices Causes Gum Tissues Inflamed, Attract Bacteria
Most dentists seem to be in agreement now that the irritation of rough tartar deposits (calculus) which accumulate in the gum crevices causes the gum tissue to become inflamed and to attract bacteria.
- Immune System Overloaded by Dental Infection, Trauma – Injury
When people suffer a severe auto accident, fall, or suffer some other injury, their immune systems are called upon to work at peak performance in order to achieve a speedy recovery. Those people with root canal fillings are generally found to have a healing rate slower than expected.
- Dental Infection, Focal Infection, Death and Dentistry
A statement I made earlier in this book, ‘Root Canal Cover-Up exposed! Many Illnesses Result’, is most likely causing some of my dental colleagues to bitterly resent the charge that our profession has unknowingly been responsible for the deaths of many of our patients.
- Degenerative Disease Caused by Tooth Infections-Case Histories -Kidney Trouble,Stomach Ulcers
Originally Dr. Price believed kidney infection is only remotely related to dental focal infections. He eventually found, however, many 30 to 40 year olds were developing nephritis (kidney disease) without the disease being suspected by the patient or the physician. Invariably, these patients were also found to have definite dental infections.
- Toxins of Bacteria in Dental Infection were more Lethal than The Direct Action of Bacteria
Even though Price felt confident his research and interpretations were sound and factual, he encouraged future investigators to further test his findings.
- The Focal Infection Theory, While Rarely Talked About Now
The arguments of these two men were weak and they failed to consider or believe that poor nutrition and inherited genetic problems are also causes of degenerative diseases.
- Root Canal Fillings can Cause Serious Side Effects
Dental Research Specialist Dr. Weston Price, after observing many patients with crippling degenerative diseases not responding to treatment,suspected infected root canal-filled teeth to be the cause.
- The Focal Infection – Patients must be examined for Infected Teeth,Gum Disease,Tonsil Tags
“Focal infection started in a tooth is obviously no trivial matter! From it, are destined to flow into the periphery (other glands, organs and tissues), what amounts to unexpected and acute or chronic invalidism at the best; at the worst, death.”
- Why This Research was Covered Up and Buried, Focal Infection Theory Part I
As was stated before, this theory contends that infected teeth, tonsils, tonsil tags, and similar other areas that are infected, could be responsible for setting up a whole new infection in another tissue or organ of the body because the bacteria involved are transported to the new area via the bloodstream.
- The root Canal Treatment, Gum Infection and Apicoectomy
The apicoectomy surgery is done using a local anesthetic. An incision is made in the gum and the dentist invades the infected area and curettes away the diseased tissue.
- How Serious Degenerative Diseases are Caused by Tooth Infections and Root Canal Infection?
It is extremely disturbing to think about all the degenerative diseases which exist and are bankrupting our people and our country. Worst of all is the fact so many people are dying of afflictions which could be alleviated.
- How does The Amount of Dental Infections Influence the Severity of Disease?
“Infected teeth may contain, in addition to microorganisms, toxic substances which produce very profound effects upon experimental animals and which tend to prepare the tissues of the host, at least in some cases, for a more ready invasion by the organisms growing in that tooth.”
- How The Immune System Becomes Overloaded with FLU and Other Accidents
Many people have had root filled teeth for a number of years without experiencing an obvious health problem. Dr. Price found a severe stressful occurrence could so overcharge the patient’s immune system activity that they now developed a degenerative disease. The two foremost stress factors proved to be the FLU and PREGNANCY.
- X-Ray Pictures Fantastic but Limitation to Find Gum Infection,Root Canal infection
Cheekbones, narrowness of jaws, the position of teeth and the formation of the hard palate make the taking of accurate x-ray pictures a challenge.
- Why do some People’s Teeth Develop Dental Caries and Others do not?
The two main discoveries regarding the causes of tooth decay were (1) the changing of the acid-base balance of the saliva from its normal alkaline status to one of acidity, and (2) the lowering of the ionic calcium levels in both the blood and the saliva.
- Root Canal Fillings Getting Better but Still a Problem Depend on Immune System The perfect filling of a root canal should completely fill and seal the canal to the very tip of the root. With all the research done on by untold numbers of investigations, this ideal has yet to be accomplished.
- The Heart and Circulatory System-The Organ Most Attacked by Root Canal Bacteria
Sixteen heart and other circulatory disease conditions were mentioned as disease problems which can occur as effect to the presence of root canal filled teeth.
- How the different Root End Infections (Abscessed Teeth) Affect the Body Differently
There are three main kinds of root end tooth infections, but in most instances they are simply referred to as “abscessed teeth.”
- How Ionic Calcium Influences the Function of our body
The subject which occupied most of Dr. Price’s research time was the multiple roles calcium plays in the functions of the body. These Studies virtually forced themselves upon him as medical and dental literature contained little information about calcium and its important functions.
- The Dental Infections, Gum Disease Produces Astonishing Blood Changes
Dr. Prices supposed that dentists would know if any changes took place in a patient’s blood when a dental infection was present, but found no reports in scientific literature on that subject. This led him to do exhaustive blood studies of patients and animals to determine the side effects of root canal infections.
- Root Canal Disinfectants, Antibiotics Prove Inadequate to Eradicate Bacteria
Testing for the presence of bacteria in root canals, after the use of disinfectants which appeared to have controlled the infections, proved that the organisms had not been eradicated.
- The bacteria and other microorganisms that are Involved in Dental Infection
This article is part of Dr. George Meinig’s,DDS, FACD, research information of the extensive and investigative research of Dr. Weston Price’s,DDS, FACD, research work.
- The Dental Infections,Root Canal Infections – Bacteria and Other Microorganisms are Involved
A crucial factor in root canal infections is the role of bacteria. Dr. Price and the Research Institute’s bacteriologists and other key works isolated the same streptococcus, staphylococcus, and spirochete families of organisms from the teeth and mouth as investigators find today.
- Root Canal,Root Canal Treatment,Pain after Root Canal – Side Effects
Anyone who starts to read this article is sure to wonder what in the world ever motivated a successful dentist and endodontist such as I to state that Root Canal Treated Teeth have side effects which cause many disorders.
- Periodontal Disease, Gum Disease, Gum Infections – Linked to Chronic Lung Disease
Learn how hidden bacteria in teeth cause side effects that can endanger your life. Discover how germs trapped in teeth and tonsils mutate and metastasize like cancer cells and how these bacteria migrate to heart, kidney, eyes, brain, arthritic joints and countless other body tissues.