Dr Hulda Clark’s Body clean-up
You will need to go off every cosmetic and body product that you are now using. Not a single one can be continued. They are full of titanium, zirconium, benzalkonium, bismuth, antimony, barium, strontium, aluminum, tin, chromium, not to mention pollution solvents such as benzene and PCBs.
Do not use any commercial salves, ointments, lotions, colognes, perfumes, massage oils, deodorant, mouthwash, toothpaste, even when touted as “herbal” and health-food type. See Recipes for homemade substitutes.
People are trying desperately to use less toxic products. They seek health for themselves. So they reach for products that just list herbs and other natural ingredients. Unfortunately, the buyers are being duped. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires all body products to have sufficient antiseptic in them. Some of these antiseptics are substances you must avoid! But you won’t see them on the label because manufacturers prefer to use quantities below the levels they must disclose.
And by using a variety of antiseptics in these small amounts they can still meet sterility requirements.
The only ingredient you might see is “grapefruit seed” or similar heal thy-sounding natural antiseptic. This is sad for the consumer of health food varieties.
- I have seen rocks sold as “Aluminum-Free Natural Deodorant”. You rub the rock under your arms. It works because the rock is made of magnesium-aluminum-silicate.
- Men’s hair color has lead in it.
- Lipstick has bariurn, aluminum, titanium.
- Eye pencil and shadow have chromium.
- Toothpaste has benzene, tin, and strontium.
- Hair spray has propyl alcohol and PCBS. BEWARE! Stop using it today
- Shampoo, even health varieties, has propyl alcohol! BEWARE! Stop using it today .
- Cigarettes have lead, mercury, nickel and Tobacco Mosaic virus.
- Chewing tobacco has ytterbium
Some of the unnatural chemicals listed are present because of residues in the manufacturing process, but others you will actually see listed on the label!
Propyl alcohol and wood alcohol are present because the tubing used to fill the bottles is sterilized and cleaned with them. Ice cream machines are “oiled” with a gel containing petroleum products. This could explain why I always find benzene in ice cream.
How can propyl alcohol in shampoo get into your body in significant amounts? The skin is more absorbent than we realize, and time and time again I see cancer victims who have gone off every body product except their favorite shampoo. They harbor propyl alcohol until they make that final sacrifice. It is better, to switch shampoos than to not need any due to radiation and chemotherapy!
See Recipes for easy-to-make, natural cosmetics. But you might consider just stopping them all. Especially if you’re going on vacation.
Use nothing that you wouldn’t use on a new-born baby. This is a permissive age. You will be the only one feeling “naked.” Others won’t even notice. Don’t forget advertising is aimed at you, even if other people’s eyes are not!
Don’t even use soap unless it is homemade soap (see Recipes) or borax straight from the box. Borax was the traditional pioneer soap. It is antibacterial and can be made into a solution. It is also a water softener and is the main ingredient in nonchlorine bleach. Borax can remove grease, too, and some stains. But even borax is not natural to your body and it is therefore wise to use as little as necessary. See Recipes for antibacterial borax soap.
- Don’t use toothpaste, not even heal th-food varieties. To clean teeth, use plain water or chemically pure baking soda (see Sources)-but dissolve it in water first, otherwise it is too abrasive. Or brush with hydrogen peroxide food grade, not the regular variety (see Sources). Don’t use floss; use 2 or 4-pound monofilament fish line. Floss has mercury antiseptics (with thallium pollution!). Throw away your old toothbrush-solvents don’t wash away.
- Don’t use mouthwash. Use saltwater (aluminum-free salt) or food grade hydrogen peroxide (a few drops in water).
- Don’t use hair spray.
- Don’t use massage oils of any kind. Use olive oil.
- Don’t use bath oil. Take showers, not baths, if you are strong enough to stand. Showers are cleaner.
- Don’t use perfumes or colognes.
- Don’t use commercial lotions or personal lubricants.
Stop Using Supplements
Stop using your vitamin supplements. They, too, are heavily polluted. This is the saddest, most tragic part of your instructions. 1 have found solvents, heavy metals and lanthanides in 90% or more of the popular vitainin and mineral capsules and tablets I test. These substances will do more harm in the long run than the supplement can make up for in benefits.
Most of the varieties of Vitamin C that I have tested are polluted with thulium! Until all vitamins and minerals and other food supplements have been analyzed for pollutants, after they are encapsulated or tableted, they are not safe. We need more disclosure on our products. No manufactured product is pure. We can’t expect that. But at least we should be able to tell what impurities we are getting, and how much.
It is possible to do detailed analysis of foods or products at a reasonable price.
Look at the bottle of common table saIt, sodium chloride, that is used by beginning chemistry students to do experiments.
It must be thoroughly analyzed for them because minute impurities affect their results. (Those minute impurities, like lead, affect you, too.) Look at the label on the bottle in the picture. Even after all these tests, the cost of laboratory saIt is only $2.80 per pound.
It is most important not to be fooled by ingredient claims, like “made from organically grown vegetables”. Sure that’s great, but the analysis I trust would be done on the final, cleaned, cooked and packaged product on the shelf The package is a major unlisted ingredient.
Toxic solvents like decane, hexane, carbon tetrachloride and benzene will get more flavor or fat or cholesterol out of things than metabolizable grain alcohol. Of course, the extraction process calls for washing out the solvent later. But it can’t all be washed out, and a detailed analysis on the final product would give the public the information they need to make informed choices.
All supplements must be tested for purity by yourself. If this cannot be done, don’t take them.
Polluted supplements do much more harm than good. Get your super-nutrition by juicing vegetables of all kinds and making herbal teas.
There are, no doubt, lots of safe supplements to be had. The problem is knowing which they are. The nature of pollution is such that one bottle might be safe, while another of the same brand is not. In view of this, as I found a polluted bottle, I stopped using any more of that brand. That is why I am reduced to recommending only the ones in the Sources at this time.
- Vitamin C, in crystal form, is a must in your lifestyle. It helps the liver, and possibly other organs, detoxify things. It also helps retard mold, and perhaps even destroys aflatoxins! Keep some next to your refrigerator so it is handy when you put away groceries. Add 1/8 tsp. to maple syrup, vinegar, cooked cereal, fruit juice, leftovers. Have 1/4 tsp. (1 gram) with each meal.
- Vitamin B2, 100 mg. This is the vitamin that helps detoxify benzene! Take one to three a day. While recovering from AIDS you need 3 tablets three times a day.
- Vitamin B6, 250 mg, and B-complex, 50 mg. Undoubtedly these help the liver and kidneys in many ways. One a day.
- Magnesium oxide, 300 mg, is another must. Take one or two a day. It is a major mineral; all of our cells need lots of it. Only leafy vegetables provide it.
- Hydrogen peroxide, food grade. It is advantageous to kill bacteria and viruses to some extent every day. Hydrogen peroxide lets you do this. It should never come in contact with metal, including its container or metal tooth fillings. If you get a few drops on your skin it may turn white and sting, but does no harm, so simply wash it off. Instructions for its use come with the product.
- Herbs. These are excellent supplements, both in bulk and capsules, but not extracts, concentrates, or concoctions. There are many books that describe their uses.
- Thioctic acid or lipoic acid (ALA). Presumably this chelates (traps and prepares for elimination) heavy metals, and helps the liver in detoxifying obscure and deadly poisons. Everyone would benefit from 100 mg. per day. 1 find it outstanding, and give it to many ill persons, even when not mentioned in the case histories. It comes as a 1 00 mg. capsule (see Sources). 1 use it at doses from one capsule, 3 times a day, to 2 capsules, 5 times a day. 1 have seen no side effects at these dosages, even in very sick persons. (Added note: CAUTION: This is also known as Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) and also as Lipoic Acid, and there are serious cautions about how to properly use it as a chelator. Please use it according to its half-life only, as per Andy Cutler’s protocol on Oral Chelation. Livingnetwork.co.za favours Dr Cutler’s chelation protocol above all others, without exception).
- Lugol’s Iodine Solution (see Recipes) is old-fashioned “iodine.” iodine has a distinctive trait: it hangs up on anything and everything. In fact, it attaches itself so quickly we consider everything it touches as “stained.” This is just the property we want to make it safe for use. The amount you use is immediately hung up, or attached, to your mucous and can not be quickly absorbed into the blood or other organs. It stays in the stomach. And for this reason it is so useful for killing vicious bacteria like Salmonella.
Do not take Lugol’s iodine if you know you are allergic to iodine. It could be fatal.
Six drops of Lugol’s solution can end it all for Salmonella. If you have gas and bloating, pour yourself 1/2 glass of water. Add 6 drops of Lugol’s (not more, not less), stir with wood or plastic, and drink all at once. The action is noticeable in an hour. Take this dose 4 times a day, after meals and at bedtime, for 3 days in a row, then as needed. This eradicates even a stubborn case of Salmonella.
Notice how calming 6 drops of Lugol’s can be, soothing a manic stage and bringing a peaceful state where anxiety ruled before.
Lugol’s is perfectly safe (if not allergic) to take day after day, when needed, because of its peculiar attaching property. It arrives in the stomach, reattaches to everything in proximity. Doomed are all Salmonellas; doomed also are eggs of parasites that might be in the stomach (cysts).
Naturally, one would not leave such medicine within the reach of children. Also, one would not use anything medicinal, including Lugol’s unless there were a need, like cancer, AIDS, or bowel disease. When the gas and bloating problem has stopped, stop using Lugol’s. If one or two doses of Lugol’s cures the problem, stop. Store it in a perfectly secure place. In the past, 2/3 of a teaspoon (60 drops) of Lugol’s was the standard dose of iodine given to persons with thyroid disease. Six drops is small by comparison.
- Turmeric and fennel are herbs also used as cooking spices. They can eradicate invasive E. coli and Shigella bacteria! They are completely harmless, and are part of the Bowel Program.
- Other supplements. The concept of supplementing the diet is excellent, but the pollution problem makes it prohibitive. Use only supplements and brands recommended in Sources, aIthough the best approach is to test them yourself with your Syncrometer. 1 can’t guarantee the brands in Sources will stay pure. If in doubt, leave it out.