(from The Prevention of all Cancers pg 525)
One of Nature’s deepest mysteries is the influence of the earth’s magnetic field on our bodies, on our health …perhaps on all living things. Fruit and vegetables, leaves and flowers, even nuts and grains are north polarized when they are freshly picked or purchased. Inside, where the seeds are, the polarization is southerly. But the soft parts begin to age and wilt and show deterioration within a week of being stored in the refrigerator. The northerly polarization is changing to southerly! It happens gradually. A large bunch of grapes will have some turned completely south in a few days, the wrinkled ones, while others are still completely north (the freshest looking ones). The seed does not change its polarization.
My conclusion is that we were meant to eat northerly polarized food, with just a little bit of southerly food in the form of seeds. Yet, most of the food we eat, even refrigerated food, has turned at least partly south. We are getting an overdose of south polarized food as well as water.
That is why I recommend zappicating our food, especially when we are sick. Zappication
Water that is simply zapped gets electrical energy, just a voltage, impressed on it. We know, from bottle-copying, that water can hold very many frequencies of electrical energy. Food and our bodies are mainly water. Is it the same in food? Such research is badly needed.
Food that is simply put in a magnetic field has magnetic forces impressed on it. We can see that from making north and south polarized water.
Electrical energy even generates magnetic energy and vice versa, so we always receive a dose of both even when only one kind is applied. This, too, needs much more research in our bodies and food.
A third form of energy is physical, as our ears can sense when waves of air pressure reach them. When waves of’ air pressure reach them. here we know that frequency is very important because it makes different sounds. Our ears can only hear sound when the frequency is under 20,000 Hz.
The zappicator combines all 3 kinds of energy and delivers them at the same frequency. The voltage from a zapper is attached to an electro magnet which exudes its own magnetic
field while pushing a diaphragm back and forth to create a physical effect at the same frequency. What does that do to food? A few things have been noticed, so far:
- It changes the angle of light that is passing through each molecule of food further to the left if an amino acid is zappicated. The d-amino acids are changed to l-amino acids this way. Remember, the body considers d-amino acids as allergens; it only uses 1-forms itself. The food has been improved, not so allergenic, before you eat it. Of course, changes can come after you eat it. It could change back to a d-form in a southerly zone.
- It changes the polarization of the food to north, if the north side of the magnet faces the food. Food has been made “fresher”.
- Most bacteria, viruses and parasite eggs can’t be detected afterwards. Were their growing points disabled by being turned northerly? This could be temporary, if it is reversible, but still useful.
- Benzene gets oxidized to phenol, at least at trace levels. PCBs disappear, no doubt slightly changed, an important step, nevertheless.
- Phenolic food antigens disappear if the correct frequency is used. Many are affected between 1000 and 1010 Hz. Perhaps they were oxidized further. The body could choose to reduce them again or make something equally toxic, but the ability to make food less allergenic beckons again.
- A (tooth) zappicator placed on plastic teeth in your mouth, instead of food, stops seeping of plastic, dyes, or malonic acid from them. Did it complete the polymerization process, or harden it all in some other way?
- Placed on a cancerous lump on the skin, it seems to shrink in 24 hours. But much more improvement is needed in strength of magnet, and protection from stray south fields before you could experiment safely.
- Finally, food seems to taste better. Maybe changing d- to l-amino acids or alpha to beta forms or L- to D-sugars can be tasted. These are all effects of zappication. Only more research can tell us.
Again, we must not demonize the opposite polarization. It is part of us, too, just as the seed belongs to the fruit. But much greater care is needed in handling south pole forces. Notice how nature has its south pole seed securely encased. Don’t do south polarization experiments till you have gained much experience with northerly ones.
Research on food and water… finding what is good for us and what is bad, has barely begun. Food is fascinating, all the more when we’re hungry. As a species we are very hungry. Perhaps we would only need half as much food if it was correctly polarized for our bodies, and at the same time give us much more energy than we have now. With these purposes in mind, make yourself a zappicator (page 493) but don’t throw away the Ancient Ways yet. Don’t rely solely on new ways.
Zappicate food 10 minutes. Zappicate eggs and dairy foods 15 minutes or more. Check the polarity of your zappicator with a compass once a week. Some magnets can change their polarity by being heated, dropped, or wetted. Best of all, test the results in your food with a Syncrometer.
(the Prevention al all Cancers pg 525)
Attaching a zapper to a loudspeaker brings the electric pulses to the magnet that makes the speaker’s paper cone vibrate. The paper cone vibrates the air at the same frequency. We can hear this if the electric pulses are at the correct frequency for our ears, which is from 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz (vibrations per second).
If we attach a zapper to a speaker we would not hear any sound, because the zapper outputs a frequency of about 30,000 Hz (too high), although the vibrations continue. Each pulse is shorter now and might reach the molecules themselves, the way a passing train can rattle the dishes in your cupboard. If the correct frequency is found you could “rattle” a specific molecule and perhaps destroy it without harming the neighbors. That was the theory. But experiments showed that the incoming pulses had to be totally Positive (100%) and the circular magnet around the speaker had to be producing a north pole magnetic field to have such an effect. Moreover, if an actual current was running through the loudspeaker, the whole phenomenon vanished!
I experimented with other frequencies, hoping to find one that not only destroyed bacteria and viruses, but “bad molecules” like phenolics in food. I found 1,000 Hz worked well, which surprised me because I expected a much higher frequency.
I could not understand the physics involved, but there were no exceptions. Only the single lead attachment worked, from the (+) output of the zapper to the (+) end of the speaker. If the (-) end was used at all, this unusual chemistry does not occur. The loudspeaker must be acting as if it were an antenna, suggesting that resonance is involved in finding and destroying the “bad molecules.” Fortunately I did not find evidence that “good molecules” like vitamins and organic minerals were affected. They let the pulses pass through unnoticed, like open gates letting through the traffic. But “bad molecules,” like food allergens, PCBs, benzene and phenol were destroyed. In fact, phenol appeared after benzene disappeared. After this, wood alcohol appeared as if phenol molecules had broken in half. With longer zappication even this wood alcohol disappeared, producing formaldehyde, and this broke down further to formic acid. Some significant “chemistry” is going on during zappication.
Zappicating food is so beneficial you are encouraged to build this device. The circuit is just like the zapper, but with a few component changes to lower the frequency to 1000±5 Hz.
There will be no sound because no current is flowing. But a very tiny voltage and the 1 kHz frequency are affecting all the food that touches the plate or touches other food that is touching the plate. That is easy to see on a frequency counter.
The zappicator circuit will also have the Positive offset feature, namely, a special resistor to produce a 1/4 volt offset, so no Negative voltage could ever be delivered accidentally. It will produce a frequency of 1000 Hz, instead of 30,000.