- You can detect entities in your body, taken as a whole. For example, mercury, aflatoxin, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Epstein Barre virus, orthophosphotyrosine, benzene. Such a test is not as sensitive as the organ test, described next, but for this reason allows you to select those entities most abundant in the body and therefore of special significance. I call it whole body test.
- You can identify which organs contain a particular entity. For example, the mercury may be in the kidney, the streptococcus in the joints, and so on. This allows you to embark on a clean-up program for your body in a focused way such as improving kidneys or liver, etc. The Syncrometcr lets you monitor your progress with any health improvement program.
- You can further refine your investigation of organs to include:
b) Searching for specific regions within an organ, such as a tumor, calcification, infected area, to identify entities here. For example, finding clostridium in a breast tumor when it is not present in remaining breast tissue.
c) Searching for entities in the immune system of a part of an organ. For example, finding ferritin on the white blood cells of a turner in the liver.
d) Searching for an organ near another organ. For example, finding a problematic lymph node near the tongue.
4.You can identify and analyze a particular skin site and what is directly under it, for example, what is happening inside and under a mole, blemish, painful spot, swelling, or discoloration.
5. You can search in a saliva sample for entities in a particular organ of the donor. Even above refinements can be applied to saliva testing.
6. You can detect entities in products. For example, lead in your household water, thulium in your reverse osmosis water, asbestos in your sugar.
7. The search for entities can be pushed to the subcellular level. For example, heavy metals in the microsomes, lanthanides in the lysosomes, ferritin on the cell surface, and DNA in the nucleus. Viruses can be detected within chromosomes, namely in the latent form. This allows monitoring of the virus’ presence after experimenting with different kinds of antiviral treatment.
All of these investigations require a Syncrometer.