At the first sign of a cold or flu e.g. slight sore throat, achy body, cough etc, here is a list of what can be done immediately to stave it off:
1) Black Walnut: Take 2 capsules of freeze-dried Black Walnut. This is essential and the most important part of the remedy. It acts to kill a broad spectrum of parasites, which are often the Trojan horses, on which bacteria and viruses ride into our systems. Continue to take 2 capsules per day until you are well, and then continue on the parasite maintenance program to remain parasite-free and stand the best chance of warding off all colds and flu.
2) Zinc: Take 20mg of elemental zinc every 2 hours. (if you feel nausea reduce your dose or make sure you have some food in your stomach, as zinc on an empty stomach can induce nausea).
3) Vitamin C: Take 1000mg of Vit C every 2 hours. Reduce the dose if you experience loose stools.
4) Echinachea: Take 500mg three times a day until well.
5) Drink Ginger tea and other warm drinks.
6) Take Oregano oil, 10 drops in an empty capsule 3 x a day.
Avoid onion, garlic and mustard completely in your diet.
Dr Clark has this to say about onion which is the prime food source for Fasciolopsis, the human intestinal fluke:
|The fastest way to get rid of any pest, like ants or mice, is to have no food for them. Would this principle work for internal pests too? Does Fasciolopsis have a special food it depends on? Insects with a complex life cycle that include a caterpillar sometimes depend on a single plant to provide essential food factors. The Monarch butterfly is an example. It must have milkweed plant to grow its larva. Potato beetles need a potato plant. The cabbage butterfly needs the cabbage plant. Some factor in these foods is required by the pest for its eggs to hatch or larval stages to grow. Fasciolopsis requires onion.
When the tiniest bit of raw onion is eaten its strong sulfide substances arrive quickly at all the Fasciolopsis stages hidden in your body. New stages can now develop and their population booms. Withholding onion is powerful. The famine we create cuts their population in half in 5 days, and again in half in another 5 days. But many sources of onion are so unexpected, it is almost impossible to avoid completely. Most kitchen spices I tested and even a sample of organic butter had onion-chemicals in them! Almost every spice and flavoring has them. The only way to rout the last remnant of onion is with a diet that is also completely devoid of canned food and processed food for two weeks. And at the same time using a supplement called MSM, which reacts and combines with any onion-chemicals left. Taking digestive enzymes helps remove tiny leftovers too. This is the 3rd way to kill Fasciolopsis on a large scale. And the search is on to find the essential foods of other parasites: See the incomplete table below:
When we stop eating plants with onion-factors Fasciolopsis disappears without any side-effects! No detox symptoms occur! They must swim away!
|(The Prevention of All Cancers pg.103-104 copyright)|