Due to practical and legal reasons we cannot answer medical questions or other questions pertaining to the implementation of any methods or protocols presented on this website. We do not claim to treat nor cure any medical conditions whatsoever.
Unfortunately, for these reasons, any such questions will need to go unanswered. Please ensure that you have read our disclaimer before making contact, and consult a medical professional for qualified medical advice.
For support, rather subscribe to the following groups. The value of such support groups cannot be underestimated and participation is free.
1) Andy Cutler Chelation Think Tank on Facebook. Most popular method of support.
- Mercury Detoxification Support Forum (previously known as the Frequent-dose chelation yahoo group). Adheres strictly to Dr Andy Cutler’s protocol. There are almost 3000 members on this list.
- Fight Autism and Win yahoo group, for parents chelating their children with the Cutler protocol.
- Dental-Chelation yahoo group
- Hulda Clark enthusiasts yahoo group
We are however always interested in other comments, including any new content that you would like to see on the website, or any errors you might notice. For such information, please let us know by filling out the e-mail form below: