Oral Chelation for Mercury:
The Andy Cutler protocol
You can only begin the Andy Cutler oral chelation protocol, if you do not have any mercury amalgams left in your mouth. For more information:
- Order Dr Andy Cutler’s book Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment.
- For support, join the Facebook Group: Andy Cutler Chelation : Safe Mercury and Heavy Metal Detox
- Ensure your mercury amalgams have been safely removed.
- You cannot take any chelating substance while you still have mercury amalgams in your mouth, or have exposure to any other source of mercury.
- Never perform IV chelation or challenge tests.
- Do not use chlorella or cilantro/coriander for chelation purposes.
The ‘How to get well, and stay well’ protocol
Parasites, toxins, blocked organs and dental issues can mimic many health conditions, and by clearing these issues, you may find yourself healing ailments that you thought, or were told, you ‘had to live with’. Cleaner organs allow your body to self-regulate and heal on their own, and many of the so called age-related illnesses are possibly due to parasites, dental issues (toxicity) and/or blocked-up bowels, kidneys and livers. Organs that are functioning optimally without the paralysing effect of toxins are your best guarantee for optimal health. Your body is fully capable of keeping itself healthy as long as its vital organs are regularly cleansed, and the ‘How to get well, and stay well’ protocol can show you how…