Liver & Gall Bladder Flush
Dr. Clark advises that it is necessary to accomplish the parasite cleanse BEFORE the liver flush, and if possible the kidney cleanse also for best detoxification.
This is particularly important in any disease-prevention program. Cleansing the liver of gallstones dramatically improves digestion, which is the basis of your whole health. You can expect your allergies to disappear, too, more with each cleanse you do! Incredibly, it also eliminates shoulder, upper arm, and upper back pain. You have more energy and an increased sense of well being.
It is the job of the liver to make bile, 1 to 1½ quarts (1 quart equals 1 liter) in a day! The liver is full of tubes (biliary tubing) that deliver the bile to one large tube (the common bile duct). The gallbladder is attached to the common bile duct and acts as a storage reservoir. Eating fat or protein triggers the gallbladder to squeeze itself empty after about twenty minutes, and the stored bile finishes its trip down the common bile duct to the intestine.
For many persons, including children, the biliary tubing is choked with gallstones. Some develop allergies or hives but some have no symptoms. When the gallbladder is scanned or X-rayed nothing is seen. Typically, they are not in the gallbladder. Not only that, most are too small and not calcified, a prerequisite for visibility on X-ray. There are over half a dozen varieties of gallstones, most of which have cholesterol crystals in them. They can be black, red, white, green or tan colored. The black ones are full of wheel bearing grease and motor oil, which turns to liquid in a warm place. The green ones get their color from being coated with bile. Notice in the picture how many have imbedded unidentified objects (see pg 564 POAC). Are they fluke remains? Notice how many are shaped like corks with longitudinal grooves below the tops. We can visualize the blocked bile ducts from such shapes. The ducts have been weak to open for a long time. Weakness comes from interrupting the nerve impulses with the insulator-like automotive greases. Other stones are composites – made of many smaller ones – showing that they regrouped in the bile ducts some time after the last cleanse. At the very center of each stone is found a clump of bacteria, according to scientists, suggesting that a dead bit of parasite might have started the stone forming.
As the stones grow and become more numerous the back pressure on the liver causes it to make less bile. It is also thought to slow the flow of lymphatic fluid. Imagine the situation if your garden hose had marbles in it. Much less water would flow, which in turn would decrease the ability of the hose to squirt out the marbles. With gallstones, much less cholesterol leaves the body, and cholesterol levels may rise.
Emptying the liver bile ducts is the most powerful procedure that you can do to improve your body’s health. But it should not be done before the parasite program, and for best results should follow the kidney cleanse.
Gallstones, being sticky, can pick up all the bacteria, viruses and parasite eggs that are passing through the liver. In this way “nests” of infection are formed, forever supplying the body with fresh parasite eggs and bacteria. No stomach infection such as ulcers or intestinal bloating can be cured permanently without removing these gallstones from the liver.
Cleanse your liver twice a year (at least)
- You can’t clean a liver with living parasites in it. You won’t get many stones, and you will feel quite sick. Zap daily the week before or et through three weeks of parasite-killing before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on the maintenance parasite program, you are always ready to do the cleanse.
- Completing the kidney cleanse before cleansing the liver is also highly recommended. You want your kidneys, bladder and urinary tract in top working condition so they can efficiently remove any undesirable substances incidentally absorbed from the intestine as the bile is being excreted.
Choose a day like Saturday for the cleanse, since you will be able to rest the next day. Take no pills or vitamins that you can do without; they could prevent success. Stop the parasite program and kidney herbs, too, the day before. Even stop zapping and taking drops.
- Epsom salts: 4 tablespoons
- Olive oil: half cup (light olive oil is easier to get down)
- Fresh pink grapefruit: 1 large or 2 small, enough to squeeze 1/2 cup juice, you may substitute a lemon, adding water or sweetener (honey etc) to make 1/2 cup liquid (For brain and spinal cord cancer use apple juice with citric acid see pg 271 POAC)
- Ornithine: 4 to 8 capsules, to be sure you can sleep. Don’t skip this or you may have the worst night of your life.
- Pint (500ml) jar with lid [Added note: Ornithine mops up ammonia that is produced by parasite metabolism and dying parasites. Ammonia keeps you awake and ornithine thus helps you to sleep. It is however not an essential ingredient for the cleansing the liver itself, so although it will help you sleep, if you can’t obtain it, you can safely go ahead with your liver flush anyway.]
- Black Walnut Tincture, any strength: 10 to 20 drops, to kill parasites coming from the liver. [Added note: Or if you have freeze-dried Black Walnut Tincture, then open a capsule and add a pinch to it]
- Double hot wash the grapefruit. Zappicate the oil to destroy traces of benzene and PCB’s or add a few drops of HCl to the bottle and shake.
Eat a no-fat breakfast and lunch such as cooked cereal, fruit, fruit juice, bread and preserves or sweetening (no butter or milk). This allows the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones. Limit the amount you eat to the minimum you can get by on. You will get more stones. The earlier you stop eating the better your results will be, too.
In fact, stopping fat and protein the night before gets even better results.
[Livingnetwork added note: In order to prevent nausea or feeling VERY ill during the night, DON’T EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING AFTER 2pm. Make sure that are hydrated before 2pm. Tend towards liver cleansing on cooler days, avoiding hot summer days to prevent dehydration. If you are desperate for a sip or two of water, only do so before the last Epsom salts drink, as taking water after the olive oil/grapefruit mixture, can cause much nausea throughout the night. Rather, wait until morning for any water, and ideally after the last Epsom salts. Finally, make sure to sleep somewhat upright on extra pillows to prevent nausea]
2:00 PM. Do not eat or drink after 2 o’clock (Added note: Water is included! Dr Clark notes in POAC pg. 417 that if you really need to drink some water after 2pm, that you limit it to half a cup and drink it no later than 4pm). If you break this rule you could feel quite ill later. Get your Epsom salts ready. Mix 4 tbs. in 3 cups water and pour this into a safe jar. This makes four servings, ¾ cup each. Set the jar in the refrigerator to get ice cold (this is for convenience and taste only).
Now visit the bathroom one or more time, even if it makes you late for your ten o’clock drink. Don’t be more than 15 minutes late. You will get fewer stones.
Next morning. Upon awakening take your third dose of Epsom salts. If you have indigestion or nausea wait until it is gone before drinking the Epsom salts. You may go back to bed. Don’t take this potion before 6:00 am.
2 Hours Later. Take your fourth (the last) dose of Epsom salts. You may go back to bed again.
After 2 More Hours you may eat. Start with fruit juice. Half an hour later eat fruit. One hour later you may eat regular food but keep it light. During the day take the parasite killing herbs and zap. By supper you should feel recovered.
Alternative Schedule 1: Omit the first Epsom salt does at 6pm. Take only one dose, waiting for 8pm. Change nothing else. Many people still get stones with one less dose. If you do not, do the full course next time.
Alternative Schedule 2: After taking the first dose of Epsom salts in the morning, wait 2 hours and take a second dose of the oil mixture and go back to bed. After 4 more hours take another dose of Epsom salts. This schedule can increase the number of stones you remove.
How well did you do? Expect diarrhea in the morning. This is desirable. Use a flashlight to look for gallstones in the toilet with the bowel movement. Look for the green kind since this is proof that they are genuine gallstones, not food residue. Only bile from the liver is pea green. The bowel movement sinks but gallstones float because of the cholesterol and automotive grease inside. Count them all roughly, whether tan or green. You will need to total 2000 stones before the liver is clean enough to rid you of allergies or bursitis or upper back pains permanently. The first cleanse may rid you of them for a few days, but as the stones from the rear travel forward, they give you the same symptoms again. You may repeat cleanses at two week intervals. Never cleanse when you are ill.
Sometimes the bile ducts are full of cholesterol crystals that did not form into round stones. They appear as a “chaff” floating on top of the toilet bowl water. It may be tan colored, harboring millions of tiny white crystals. Cleansing this chaff is just as important as purging stones.
How safe is the liver cleanse? It is very safe. My opinion is based on over 500 cases, including many persons in their seventies and eighties. None went to the hospital; none even reported pain. However it can make you feel quite ill for one or two days afterwards, although in every one of these cases the maintenance parasite program had been neglected. This is why the instructions direct you to complete the parasite and kidney cleanse programs first.
Warning: If you do change these recipes you might expect problems. The liver is quiet sensitive to details. If you plan to make changes, be sure to seek the help of a therapist. This procedure contradicts many modern medical viewpoints. Gallstones are thought to be formed in the gallbladder, not the liver. They are thought to be few, not thousands. They are not thought to be linked to pains other than gallbladder attacks. It is easy to understand why this is thought: by the time you have acute pain attacks, some stones are in the gallbladder, are big enough and sufficiently calcified to see on X-ray, and have caused inflammation there. When the gallbladder is removed the acute attacks are gone, but the bursitis and other pains and digestive problems remain.
The truth is self-evident. People who have had their gallbladder surgically removed still get plenty of green, bile-coated stones, and anyone who cares to dissect their stones can see that the concentric circles and crystals of cholesterol match textbook pictures of “gallstones” exactly.
You have taken out your gallstones without surgery! I like to think I have perfected this recipe, but I certainly can not take credit for its origin. It was invented hundreds, if not thousands, of years ago, THANK YOU, HERBALISTS!
Some common symptoms of a blocked liver:
- Chronic neck and pain between the shoulder blades, SYMPTOMS OF A BLOCKED LIVER! Prove it to yourself: stop eating and drinking at 2pm, then drink some Epsom salts as in the recipe notes for the 6pm drink. If your pain lessens in any way soon after you can be assured that it was coming from the Liver/Gallbladder, as the Epsom salts will relieve the spasm in the bile ducts which is causing the pain. Either continue on with the liver cleanse or prepare for a later date.
- Chronic pain in the shoulders, upper arms and some recurrent headaches. As well as pain over the right side of the body above the waist.
- Digestive disturbances – bloating, gas, constipation etc
- Generalized stiffness – it is the most amazing feeling to experience renewed flexibility following a successful liver cleanse.
- Floating or clay coloured stools.
- Irritability (although this is often linked with the Bowels).
- Severe allergies! These reduce with each cleanse.
- Respiratory problems – including asthma!
- Do not be disappointed if the stones you see are not as large and you get no parasites out. Even if you only get a couple of dozen small stones out of your liver, you have achieved a great deal for your liver and your overall health.
- …and many, many others.
It is advised by many alternative therapists to always follow a Liver flush with a colonic hydrotherapy session, in order to help remove any stones that may have gotten lodged within the colon. Always follow a flush with a course of good PROBIOTICS to help repopulate the colon after the flush.The liver flush puts a tremendous strain on the kidneys and the bowels as it mobalizes a lot of toxins towards them, so make sure they are prepared by cleaning them first. The liver is imperative to clean out as a blocked liver is the source of so much illness and spinal pain. Remember, it takes several liver flushes to get all the stones out of the biliary network. Twice a year is suitable for most, but if you are ill Dr Clark advises more. Wait at least 2 weeks between successive flushes to make another cleanse worth-while . Each flush moves the stones at the back of the liver to more forward. Because it takes several liver flushes (and for some people more) before your liver is free from stones, each flush should be regarded as only accomplishing percentage of the total cleaning process. If you are ill it can be valuable to do one a month for 6 months, and then when you have got all the stones out (often more than 2000 of varying sizes) you shift to a maintenance liver program and clean your liver out at least twice year. However, some people have an ability to produce stones at a faster rate, these people need to flush more regularly. Make sure that if you have done regular flushes you repopulate the colon with high doses of good pro-biotics.
Each flush seems easier to do and the health benefits increase with each one. And each flush is different in terms of timing of elimination. Most notice an immediate change during the next few days after the cleanse. Improvements may be short-lived as the stones at the back of the liver travel forward blocking the bile ducts again. Also, this cleanse flushes gallstones and liver stones from the biliary network of these two organs – you will need to support these organs with several time-honoured herbs that help with general function of the liver and gall bladder. Printer Friendly Liver Flush